Friday, December 26, 2008

Rudolf Hip Hop - - 3rd Grade Style



Yay - I think I made the quality better!!  :-)


After Porter had come home drenched in sweat on several Fridays, I finally asked him what on earth he was doing at school toward the end of the day.  He said that Cierra's mom helped with P.E. every Friday, and they were doing Hip Hop. I didn't think too much about it, but knew he was having fun. Then, right before the Christmas break, parents were invited to come see the dance all the third graders had learned . . . and I was quite surprised to see just how much fun Porter had been having.  I had no idea my little boy could dance like that!


6 comments:

Sue Coe said...

Is this hard to read . . . or am i just blind?

C Hall said...

is what hard to read? the blog is fine for me.

the video is pretty blurry, but thankfully Port was front and center! He did awesome. I wish he and Bryson could get together more--Bryson is such a dancer too :) I can relate to that "drenched in sweat" boy!

Cecily said...

I can see why they put Porter in front - that boy got skills!

Anonymous said...

GREAT DANCING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Was it hard to learn? You were one of the only ones doing it pefectly and to the beat!!
Great Job!!
Harriet

C Hall said...

yes- much better quality. i think we've almost got this dance down (from so much viewing :)

Happy New Year!

jack richardson said...

include me in the dance.my dad always says i should learn to dance whenever im doing some crazy move or somethin.porter,ive got to tell u somthin,ur not that good,ur GREAT!!!!

Jack