Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have Yourself . . .


              . . . . A Merry Little Christmas!


We enjoyed two versions of these wishes
performed by our girls at recitals this week
& wanted to share them with you!

Enjoy!  And Merry, Merry Christmas!!


Kenzie's the shorter one in the middle - sorry, guess you have to zoom in
BEFORE you start recording...always learning :-)

(she'd be even short-er, but she's wearing heels!).  

In her defense . . . the other two girls are 5'9" & 5'10"
And wearing heels.






I wasn't close enough to record Abbie at her recital, when she was all cute & Christmas-y - but she gave me another chance.  Doesn't she make it look easy?  

And, in HER defense, any little mishaps were most like caused by the LBJ bust eerily coming to life toward the end of her song . . . or the anticipation of it!!  Hee Hee!



P.S.  I'm so sorry that the much-anticipated clip of Porter's hip hop dance isn't included!  The file is the tiniest bit too large - so I'll try to figure out how to cut it down tonight.    


P.P.S. What the heck is up with the font sizes - if I choose large, they get smaller; if I choose smaller, they get larger.  And then when I publish everything changes again.   I give up.

7 comments:

Lori said...

Hey Sue, Does Abbie still go to Mrs. Allen?? We miss her. She was great for Gabe.

Lori said...

Man, I have to leave another comment because I totally forgot to say how great they both were in their performances!!

Sue Coe said...

Lori - Nope, Abbie is taking piano from Karen Hess over in Lake Forest. She's a older LDS lady who has a really good program going & Abbie has made a lot of progress over the last couple years - But she's a tad on the pricy side. Porter started in the Fall, & he is taking from Alyssa Felt! (Alyssa takes lessons from Sis Hess). She's doing great with him! We sure miss you guys -- Porter just asked a couple days ago when we are going to visit Gabe again

Gray Family said...

Holy Cow! I still can't get over that Kenzie is so grown up and gorgeous (look out Dave!) Both the girls are so talented and amazing to watch and listen too. How fun it must be at your house at Christmas - my children just constantly sing the Chipmunk's Christmas Song! Cute but not as soothing as your girls!

C Hall said...

Wow. That is amazing. It's probably best you saved Port's clip for another post. May not have had the same "feel". :)

If you want to upload to youtube and then embed it into your blog, that helps, and you won't have to deal with cutting down the video. I can't upload to blogger anything that's over 10 sec long. Our connection here is so ghetto.

As for your fonts, no clue. That is not something I've got experience with. I'm still trying to figure out how to ensure that the photos are enlargable. It's totally hit and miss.

I hope you're getting your Christmas naps right now! xx, c

C Hall said...

K. I'm a little slow. I just watched again, and you did embed. Sorry.

And, tell LBJ to stop staring! He is a bit eerie, bit totally belongs on your baby grand :)

C Hall said...

oops...
"but" not "bit"