Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Snow Days (part 4)

I just can't wrap up my Minnesota posts 
without adding a few more random pictures of the Coe Clan!

Like . . . Breakfast at Grandma Irene's
(we had LOTS of those)


And the fish fry we had after our ice fishing trip in Doug's Ice Castle.

 Yep, that's how much we caught . . . but they were yummy!


Dinner at Uncle Steve & Aunt Laurie's farm
 Complete with our new great nephew Issac Peterson


Christmas Dinner at Jeremy & Heather's
 Doug, Mike, Chris, Sue, Kenz, Dave & Abbie
 Irene, Abbie, Haydn & Issac
 Porter entering the room from the handy little door in the wall for getting wood
(no idea what that is called, but it sure got Porter's attention)
 Josh overseeing the removal of one of Porter's newly inherited fishing lures from the table cloth (above)

Dinner at Mike's house.
 Porter mans the deep fryer with Uncle Doug - making homemade sweet potato fries!
 And baby Issac again!


Kenzie, G'ma Irene & Abbie


And, last but not least, another of the fun adventures 
Mike set up for us was a little snowmobiling!  
Here's Dave, Mike & the kids 
speeding along the trails in North Branch at 40 mph.
Kenzie takes Dave for a ride :-)


Abbie's turn


Porter & Mike


Thanks Mike - you're the best Christmas Camp Director ever :-)





3 comments:

Heather Richardson said...

Super fun Christmas! I'm a bit surprised you ever got Porter to leave... And BTW I'm impressed you finished your Christmas posts before I finished my Australia posts....

C Hall said...

I'm impressed too! I haven't even kept up on reading your posts much less getting to mine... But back to you... Seriously fun filled snowy Christmas. Who's baby is Isaac? Porter is just right at home. Love it!

Grammie Ann said...

WOW! Now I've been there and done that bobcat or bobsled 40 mph riding! Think I mught be a little sea sick!!