Monday, May 25, 2009

practically famous! :)

Hey everybody its Kenzie --
This past General Conference the Priests and Laurels went up to Utah for our annual trip to conference. It was an awesome experience.

We had the opportunity to tour the church's Humanitarian Center,


ride the Buffalo Bill roller coaster 3 times!,

watch the Joseph Smith movie,

have dinner at the roof,

attend a BYU vs UCI volleyball game,

andd we were lucky enough to get tickets for all 4 sessions of General Conference by carrying signs as we walked up the street that said we were looking for tickets  (this was espescially cool because none of the other groups that have gone up with the ward in past years have been able to get enough tickets for all 4 sessions)

I was so grateful to have gone and fit so much in to one weekend:)



I thought all the fun was over until a few months later when I got a huge surprise
check out page 2 of the May 2009 Ensign



Can you spot me?


It was definitely a trip to remember

3 comments:

Gray Family said...

Definitely Famous! Gorgeous Girls!

C Hall said...

That is so fun! I can't wait to get my May Ensign ;) We're a little behind over here...

You were already famous in my book, what with all your starring roles and anthem singing... I'm sad I've never gotten your autograph... Will you sign my Ensign when you're here??? xx love aunt c

sixrich said...

Hi Kenzie - you ARE famous! And I love you!!
Grandma