Friday, May 8, 2009

Stung


To the deplorable human beings 
who broke into my sister's home, trashed it 
& helped themselves to her family's belongings:

You should be ashamed of yourselves.
To say the very least.


Stealing a laptop containing irreplaceable photos & videos?
Stealing the beloved Wii that my precious little niece
& nephews EARNED with hard work & good, kind, 
responsible behavior over a period of MONTHS?
Stealing a child's peace of mind?

Really?

Imagine arriving home, 
sleep deprived after a 17-hr flight with 4 little children,
to what you did.
With any luck, you'll get the chance to experience it.


Ashamed & staring at your feet, you should be.
Good Grief.




Well, as you can see, after a 2-month blog hiatus, I'm back.
Kinda sad . . . and sometimes mad . . . but back, nonetheless.

4 comments:

Gray Family said...

I am so sorry - what a horrible invasion! At least the family is safe and has a wonderful sister close to comfort.

sixrich said...

Well said! I agree! xox, Mom

C Hall said...

thanks sue. you can always make me smile! that "angry" face is SO me... i miss you. love, c

Lori said...

What a shame! I feel so bad for your sister. I am so sad she had to go through it. I really wonder how people in this world can have no conscience. I really hope that somehow they can find her stuff and the people who did it.